Sync Issue this past week

HI everyone;

As you know, for the past week we’ve been experiencing periodic issues, and this is showing up as GTDNext sync message not going away. This does not seem to be affecting all users, but it is occurring for many. Right now each time it happens we are able to restart some services and make it go away. @sergio is mostly been chained to his desk so he can monitor the situation and restart as needed. Of course he is also using this time to try to determine the root cause and fix the issue.

We will continue to work on the issue and restart services as the issue pop’s up. We are extremely sorry for the lack of access people are experiencing at times. Over the past several months our uptime has been close to perfect at 99.98%, so this is a real blow and we are treating it with high priority. I do want to call out that not data is at risk of being lost.

We will continue to update this forum as we get updates.

Thanks
James

We believe we have found the cause of this issue and have taken steps to prevent it from occurring again. We’ve been stable now for about 24 hours. Again, sincere apologies for the disruption in your workflow.

Unfortunately it seems to be happening again for me - in IE11 and Chrome.

I am seeing the same thing. Mobile iOS and Chome on Windows 10. - Brad

Thanks for confirming. We thought we had it fixed and we’re trying to test. The fact that it comes back confirms our suspicion and we have a clear solution from here. Thx

Do we have any estimation of a fix time. This time, incognito mode is not helping.

This has been fixed. Sorry for the issues. It should not happen again.