Stuck on 'Synchronizing Data ..."

Ctrl+F5 doesn’t help on my computer

We are aware and working on this issue. Most systems are working but several are not. Our apologies. @sergio is working on this issue. Thx.

Some users are reporting that hitting escape or clicking away from the message will dismiss it.

I can make the message disappear. But then I have no actions, projects, etc. It’s empty.

We made some code updates today to fix this issues.

Please try CTRL+F5 and let us know if it’s now working better.

Sorry, that does not help, so far.

Chrome on OS/X on Mac OS, Still stuck in sync loop and when I click away or “ESC” all it does it abort the sync, but that means no tasks

Not working for me either.

Same here. I have logout on my phone and now I can not get any tasks…

I am also stuck in this “Synchornizing data” message. Ctrl-F5 a bunch of times causes the reload but no change in behavior… This is on Chrome on Windows 7. Also failing in Safari on latest iOS. When I log in on firefox, there is no data present, but I do get a login to my account.

Everything was fine when I left my desk and went to bed at 3am last night.

Red Alert status. Killing me today on a key week in my business life.

Any help is appreciated.

Update : Now stuck in “synchronizing data” on chrome, firefox, safari, and internet explorer. Can not access in any browser. Looking forward to a fix.

Can you (and everyone) try in InCognito mode in Chrome and let me know if it makes any difference?

We are trying to triage this issue, and have fixed some code that was causing it for some, but the problem obviously still exists for a few people. We are trying to track it down.

Thanks
James

I’m working now. Native Chrome (not incognito).

Working now for me in chroms. Thank you.

Work for me now in chrome, both on PC and Samsung S8+.
No incógnito.
Thanks!

Great, I think that is all the reports of issues. I’ll mark this as resolved. Please contact support or open a new thread if you are still seeing the sync data dialog. Or start to again. thx

Agreed, it is back t working. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,
This issue seems to be happening again - I’ve tried IE11 and Chrome 78, and I’ve cleared my cache.

1 Like

We are looking into this issue - should be back up very soon. Apologies for the issue

Thanks, James. It’s working for me now.

I created a new log in and it synchronizes. BUT my active account that is my working gtd system is not loading

Please see this thread: