Stuck on Loading issue

For the past week, we have been experiencing a server issue that is causing GTDNext to freeze on the “loading” screen.

While I have been commenting in various threads and giving updates there, I will now consolidate the updates to this thread.

This is happening very frequently, and each time it happens, we are forced to reboot the service. Sometimes this works for a day and sometimes just for an hour. We have been working extremely hard to find the issue, but so far it has evaded us.

I will continue to post updates here.

I can’t even tell you all how sad and angry this situation makes us. Once we are back online, we will find a way to reward those that stick around. In the meantime, all we can do is try to find the solution and offer our sincere apologies.

3 Likes

While we continue to see issues, they have been less over the last 24 hours with minimal downtime. We continue to work on the issue.

2 Likes

We had some downtime during the night (pacific time) that cleared around 3am. We have been up, with no issues since that time. Root cause has not been identified.

1 Like

No issues yesterday. We still haven’t found the root cause, but are now focusing on refactoring (rewriting) our networking code as it seems this is the area we are seeing the issues.

Good stability all weekend. We continue to work on refactoring network code.

2 Likes

Last night (pacific time) we experienced the issue again for several hours. By 7am pacific time the service had recovered.

No issues last night or during the day yesterday.

The load screen issue came back last night (pacific time) for several hours. Sergio is still working on refactoring that code.

We have not experienced this issue for quite some time. I am going to un-pin the issue from the main forum page. I’ll start a new announcement if the issue returns. We have made and are continuing to make changes in the backed to provide more stability.