This weekend we released a significant feature. One we have been working on for quite a while.
GTDNext now works in offline mode!
Now even when you don't have an internet connection GTDnext will allow you to use the app fully. Create new actions, edit others and mark them as done. As soon as you are back online GTDNext will sync with the server, and all your devices will be in sync.
This is big news for several reasons.
- If your internet connection is spotty or goes down, you can still have access to your tasks.
- If GTDNext goes down for a few minutes for maintenance, you won't even notice anymore.
- If you use GTDNext on your phone, you don't need coverage to see or add to your tasks!
Please hit CTRL+F5 to make sure you have the latest version of GTDNext and enjoy this new feature!
(If GTDNext isn't showing your tasks today hit CTRL+F5 to download the newest code, this should be needed only one time)
You can tell if you are online or offline by the looking at the colored dot next to the GTDNext name at the top of the screen.
- Green indicates online and syncing with the cloud.
- Red means offline and storing changes locally until a connection is available.