Why I LOVE GTDNext!

There are many reasons why I love GTDNext:

• James is outstanding, passionate, and works so closely with all of the users. This personal touch is wonderful and creates an atmosphere that you are welcome, wanted, and part of a community. Sergio is pretty cool too and is a huge benefit as a key member.

• GTDNext has the capability of subprojects! How many of you have had large projects where there are many sub-projects within them? This works beautifully here.

• GTDNext follows the principles of GTD! I mean…after all…look at the name. :grin:

• The real-time sync works very well.

• I really like the “Today’s Actions” list! Items that have a due date of today will automatically appear there. Plus, one can manually drag any action into this list. Very nice for focused work!

I could continue all day with this. GTDNext is an outstanding web app created and supported by outstanding, dedicated, passionate people. What more could you want?

2 Likes

GTDNext is the first app that has the flexibility to do most of what I need it to and the development team to implement the rest. In the short time I’ve used the product (12 months, one billing cycle, a lot cheaper than alternatives I’ve tried) I have seen great improvements to the visual appeal of the front-end, the workflows supported and even the data storage at the back-end driving performance.

This is my idea of a software project done right. We’ll always want more features and new behaviors but so far the GTDNext team are doing a great job of prioritizing the work and delivering the most value first rather than going after kudos and cheers for features with no depth.

Well done guys!