Thank you for GTDN!

Hey James,

I just wanted to thank you for what you have created!

Ever after I listened to the “Getting Things Done” audiobook by David Allen, I was fascinated from the GTD method. But as much as I tried, I could just not get a grip of it. I tried a lot of different tools, but it was never easy enough to be motivated in the long run. Although there are still some issues here and there (Filtering! :wink: ), GTDNext is the first tool, that made GTD really work for me.

On my quest to find the right software I met a lot of very committed people (Hi Folke) who as me tried to find a tool, that did not just GTD buzzword bashing but engaged in the philosophy the same way they did. I found a lot of them in these forums again. You’d better be listening to them, they want the right thing! :wink:

Please continue to improve this already very sophisticated product and you will be able to finally create the holy grail for the GTD community. And then nothing can stop you! :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Toni

2 Likes

Wow, thanks so much! It’s posts like this that drive Sergio and I to keep working away at GTDNext! We have lots in store for GTDNext in the future - stay tuned!

1 Like