Repeating Projects?

I have a project that I need to repeat every week, the same project with the same tasks. Can I do that in GTDNext?

Yes, you can do that. Here is a quick video overview of how to do it.

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

A followup: If you accidentally check something off and it disappears, is there a way to get it back?

sure, you can choose to show or hide completed items by clicking on the button with that looks like a “C” that has been strike through it.

Oh, so simple! I guess I need to watch the intro video again.

Thanks!

I created the repeating project with about 40 tasks and set it to repeat every Monday. I completed it last week, checking off every task. However, it did not show up this week in the projects and actions area.

What am I missing?

Ah, I’m not sure I was clear on that. You need to set the tasks for the project to repeat. The overall project will repeat, but it does not automatically make the tasks under the project repeat. As it doesn’t know when you want them to repeat. For example, you may want some of the tasks to repeat at a different interval than the main project.

So 1) Create the project 2) Create the tasks you want to repeat under the project. 3) Set the repeat for each individual task. 4) no need to set the repeat on the project itself.

Let me know if that makes sense. Thanks!

Oh, OK, yes, that makes sense. Thanks.

Still not working. Last week I went through my entire project and set all the individual tasks to repeat. I noted that each one says the next task would be on 4/9/18. But this week the tasks are not there. What is going on?