Norton blocking website

On 25 September 2015, when I tried to go to https://app.gtdnext.com, Norton Security blocked the action, displaying a warning dialog that the site had been analyzed and was dangerous. I’ve been using GTDNext and Norton’s for a long time and this is the first time this has happened.

The warning dialog displays the following text:
Norton Safe Web has analyzed gtdnext.com for safety and security problems. Below is a sample of the threats that were found.
Summary

Computer Threats: 14
Identity Threats: 0
Annoyance factors: 0
Total threats on this site: 14

Drilling down further into the 14 threats shows details on the supposed threats. Since the GTDNext forum only allows two embedded links, I’m showing only one of these:

Threat Name: Web Attack: Mass Injection Website 19
Location: http://blog.gtdnext.com/9-ways-to-use-the-send-tasks-from-multiple-email-accounts-feature/a.share-twitter

The location of the threats seems to be in the blog section rather than the app but GTDNext.com as a whole is being blocked. I can override but this I don’t think this problem is unique to me.

Please advise. I love GTDNext and would hate to think that there is a security threat from using it.

Looks like our blog has been attacked by malware. We will get it clean-ed up right away. We host our blog via WordPress and unfortunately it is quite common for WordPress blogs to get attacked. It is fairly easy to clean up, just takes a bit of time.

Our app is completely separate from the blog and has not been affected in anyway. Also, to be clear, the appearance of a malware on our WordPress blog does not pose a risk for the site or anyone’s data. The two are totally separate.

Thanks again for the heads up and we will get the cleaned up asap.

We have cleared the blog of any malware.

Norton may take a while to re-scan the site, so until they do it the site will show as blacklisted by norton. Not sure how to force Norton to rescan it any faster. We will investigate how to speed up the re-scan.

Note: Norton has finally re-scanned our blog and “deemed” us safe. Which of course we knew all along.