New UI preview - Volunteers needed

We are getting close to releasing a new UI for GTDNext. The release is an update to the look and feel of GTDNext and does not contain new features. Once we have released the new UI, we can once again start adding new features.

We are looking for a few people who would be willing to use the new UI for a week or two to look for issues and provide feedback.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread. When we are ready, I will give you access to the new UI. I will also add you to a new “locked” section on this board where you can provide feedback and see feedback from other users.

Thanks for helping us make GTDNext better!

Hi James,

I would like to use it!

KR
Fernando

If you don’t mind a relatively inexperienced GTDNext user having a go, I’m pretty picky about UI, and trying to use it more heavily. I wouldn’t be very effective at comparing it to the old UI, but I’d give lots of ‘new user’ feedback.

I’d like to preview the preview.

Thanks,
Bob

I’m intrigued. I’d like to help.

I have added everyone who has asked so far to be added. Please go to the “Preview Team” catagory to see instructions for access to the preview.

Thanks!
James

I would love to take a look and help.

Thanks
Larry

I am willing and able.

Larry and Chriss I have added you as well!

Thanks! Is there a tentative timeframe?

I’d like to be on the team also.

/Andreas

Hi James

OK count me in too. I won’t have a vast amount of time to throw at it but am definitely intrigued…

J

I’d be glad to participate.
Jay

If it can cope with ~1000 items (or if I can use the old UI when I encounter issues) then please count me in!

I’d like to give it a try.

I’d welcome the chance to give it a go.

I’ve added the below users to the preview. Just go to the “Preview Team” category on this forum for access instructions and feedback instructions. Thanks for your help!

Antebantevintervante
ship69
Jay
furby
ike9898
kamajo

Hi James, I would also love to have a look :slight_smile:

@mahony2k you have been added. Thanks! Check out the “Preview Team” category for more info and instructions.

If this is still open, and you need more "guinea pigs’…