New browser stuck on "Synchronizing Data..."

I have been using the app for several months now in Chrome and am really loving it! It’s been a great replacement for google tasks after they decided to ditch multiple-levels deep nested tasks.

I decided to switch from Chrome to Firefox and now when I open GTDNext (in Firefox) it just sits showing “Synchronizing data…” and never loads. I have tried both regular and hard refreshes as well as logging out and in again, and clearing cache and cookies.

FWIW, I get several browser console errors when attempting to view my tasks:

I had been able to (still) view my tasks in Chrome, but I logged out of there in an attempt to help the Firefox issue and now Chrome has the same behavior, so my tasks are all completely inaccessible :frowning: Any suggestions on how to get them back?

1 Like

We are looking into the issue. Should be back up very soon. Sorry for the issue!

Fixed. Sorry about that!

Thanks very much for the quick response and fix!

Unfortunately the problem has returned this morning. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? In addition to occasionally using both Chrome and Firefox, I switch between Windows and Mac multiple times a day.

1 Like

Locked out - stuck synchronizing

We are working on this (again) now. Apologies for the issues. We are ON IT!

1 Like