Need Productivity Coaching?

This likely won’t pertain to most of you on this forum, so please feel free to ignore.

Over the past few years, we have received numerous requests for higher level of support. Something beyond support. Some customers have asked for help in how to be more productive. How to be more consistent in using productivity tools. How to get their systems and processes working better for their needs. People have been asking for coaching.

So while support is free and always will be. Both on this forum and through our support portal at https://gtdnext.uservoice.com/ there is now the opportunity for coaching.

If you would like to learn more about productivity, be held accountable for using GTDNext for your productivity goal, or just like some hands on help in work out a few kinks in your workflow, then sign up with the below link. The first week if free if you use this promo code: “TITUSWEEK”.

This is NOT for someone who just needs a few tips or has a question about how to use GTDNext. For those topics, please continue to ask your questions on this forum or through our help system.

This IS for people who want to improve their productivity and want a coach to help to implement a better workflow.

All coaching is provided by me (James) via the coach.me application through their website and app (email is used as well) to communicate. A call via Skype can be arranged as well.

This is an experiment; it’s been requested fairly often. I hope you find it useful. Click here to try coaching