Missing Actions

I recently went through and added a number of “actions” that I intended to go back later and add detail to as well as activate them in the Inbox, but after logging in , I can no longer see anything I previously entered. Only other item I saw that may relate is that even though I have a Premium account, the lower left hand of the dashboard still shows the option to go premium, seeming to indicate the app thinks I have a basic account.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

Thanks all!

Hmm, let’s see if we can figure this out. A few questions to help…

1. Is this a new premium account? or have you had it for a while
  2. Is it possible that you have multiple accounts under different emails?

If not, can you open up a ticket? I’d love for you to send in a screen shot of your main project area. maybe some filtering settings are preventing you from seeing these actions. Thanks!

I did just make the payment yesterday, but I don’t see how I could be using two different accounts. Do you have a suggestion on how to validate that?

If you open up a ticket (for privacy) and send me all the emails alias you use, i can check on that. Also let me know what method you paid with. (CC or Paypal) and I’ll track down the issue with it not showing you as premium. However I think that might end up being a separate issue from why you are not seeing your actions. For that if you can send in a screenshot of your Projects and Actions area that would be great.

Will do. It may take a day or so, but I will get that turned in soon.

Thank you for your help!

Darrel

1 Like

One last question. How did you create the actions? Did you send them in via email? Because we did have an issue with email earlier today for a little while. If that’s the case please try the emails again. And remember no large attachments. Thanks!

I added them via the web interface. Also, I just sent a message via the support site to open a ticket, or at least I think I did that correctly.

Thanks for the assistance!

you bet. I just responded to your ticket. Thanks!