Locked at "Loading..." screen when trying to log in

We’ve had multiple reports that this is now working correctly for users behind corporate firewalls. Closing this issue!

Hi A little late to this party as I’ve been off grid so to speak. I’m seeing the constant load screen in IE and Chrome and the notes above don;t seem to be resolving it.

I’m on a slow connection , less than 1MB thanks to good old UK telecoms

Regards

Rob

HI Rob - Are you only seeing this on your home (slow) network? Have you tried it on a faster connection? I’m just trying to narrow down the cause. Also, if you load this page, do you get “Yes” responses for all items? If not, which say no? http://websocketstest.com/

Thanks for the response

I’ll be on a faster link tomorrow so will confirm, our connection at home is terrible so I suspect that is the cause.

I also see it on my android phone at home on the bband, if i switch to 4G it works.

I get a yes on the socket test except for HTTP Proxy which is a no. Testing again now i do get the app up but the loading screen returns and stays for a minute or two.

Will confirm tests from “normal” connection tomorrow.

Regards

Rob

Hi
All working when on a quicker link,

Regards

Rob

Hi
Appreciate the link is the problem here, i assume there is nothing i can do about it like run in some for m of offline mode?

Regards

Rob

Yes, I’m afraid your current link is too slow. Once you connect, it’s possible that our real-time sync feature will allow you to work, but you need to establish a connection first. We do plan to update our networking code in the future to make it more resilient to slow connections, but we don’t have a date for that update at this time. Sorry, Rob!

Just signed up for Premium and almost immediately got this issue :disappointed: