Is there something I should know before going Premium?

Hello all, I’m nearly up to my 200 item trial limit so need to decide about going to Premium. But! The last two posts here are both mine, and both unanswered, including a problem with disappearing items.

Is there anything I ought to know about GTDNext as an ongoing concern before I decide whether to commit? Just - y’know - it seems a bit quiet.round here and had hoped to have SOME response by now, whether official or peer to peer… I would hate to go all in and find out I’d missed something significant!

Many thanks! J.P.

Hi J.P.

I’m James, one of the co-founders and I usually answer questions up here on the forum. My apologies for missing your earlier posts.

You should know that we are a small but dedicated team. Because we are small we don’t churn out features like some of the bigger players. So if you like what you see now, and aren’t counting on some new feature to make GTDNext perfect for you… then we are a great option for you. If however, you are looking for a constantly evolving app, then we might not be your best choice. I hope that helps and thanks for giving us a try!

Hi James, many thanks for the response. Totally get that you’re a small team and I love the features - I’m not looking for blue chip or feature bloat, but functionality, stability and continuity are all major ticks! Good to know you’re listening :smile:

On the emails topic, two questions (apologies if I should go back to that thread):

1. Have my old ones all returned or are they gone?
  2. Is this permanently fixed? It’s a definite concern if I thought I could email an item, add to a project, tag up - and then still lose it.

Thanks again, J.P.

They are likely gone. But they should still exist in your sent email folder. Just resend.

Well, I can’t predict the future. :slight_smile: But the issue isn’t something we see often. So I don’t anticipate it continuing to be a problem. Hope that helps!