How to know if an area or tag is selected?

Hi all,

Not sure if I am missing something, but when I select something in either the area or tag filter, it applies the filter, but there is nothing really to indicate to me that I have a filter applied. I am only new to the system, but there have been a few instances where I was looking for something, but could not find it as I only had a limited area selected, but it was not obvious a field was tagged in the area section. Can the area filter button change color when a sub category is tagged?

Cheers

Hi Diggs;

There are two ways for selecting tags. One is the drop down menu and the other is displaying them in the top nav area. The first way, the drop down menu doesn’t give you an indication that any item is applied. It’s something we we’ve heard about before and hopefully will have time one day to indicate a tag is applied.

The other way is to click the triangle next to the tag drop down menu. The displays all areas and tags and allows you to quickly select and deselect areas and tags. Areas and Tags that are selected are shown in yellow.

It sounds like this mode would be best for your purposes. Thanks!