Funding through Shares etc?

I understand from what you have written (regarding subscriptions etc) that you have very limited funds. Have you considered issuing shares? Or using something like kickstarter.com?

I don’t know if this would be an appropriate solution given your own interests, and don’t know what degree of interest users (and other people) would have in this type of financial participation, but I wanted to mention the possibility just in case, both for you yourselves to consider and for other users to contemplate.

@Folke - I believe I’ve mentioned that we don’t have the funding of a billionaire backer like Asana, (who does!) but have certainly never said we have “very limited funds”. I wouldn’t want to give people the wrong idea or somehow give the idea that we won’t be around for a while. I’m sure that’s not what you meant. We are doing great and expect to be around for a very long time. We have looked at various ways to raise funds, but have made the strategic decision to not go that route at this point. Appreciate you looking out for us.