Email task from Gmail as "send-as" address doesn't work?

Trying to send tasks with email to my inbox at inbox@gtdnext.com but they don’t show up in the inbox. I am using my registered email address, but ”sending-as” from Gmail. Is that what’s making it not work?

I know you are working on multiple email address and/or “secret email/key address” (that would be preferable, so that I can let orthers email my inbox as well), but I thought it would work sending-as from Gmail?

/jonaz

Hi @jonaz - Thanks for the report! We have confirmed a little earlier today that email is down.

Sorry for the problem. We will get it sorted out asap and report back here (and twitter) when it’s fixed.

@jonaz - Email is back up, thanks again for the report.

For those of you who didn’t realize - If you send a email to inbox@gtdnext.com from the account your login with, the email will appear in your inbox and at the top of your projects and actions list.

@James
newbie here! Just logged in 1st time last night…still getting my bearings? Excited to learn!
I have sent 6 emails to inbox@gtdnext.com from my exchange server email and they have not showed up? Any ideas?

Hi @itsdreed - I just checked our logs and I see that the first email you send was to “NBox@gtdnext.com” not “Inbox@gtdnext.com” that one of course did not go through.

The logs indicate the emails you sent afterwards were a success. Can you check your inbox in GTDnext and confirm?

thank you!
Yes…confirmed!