Trusted system now

I am using both IQTell and GTDNext. I am new to both after searching and testing out a number of Task Management applications. Until now I have relied on paper, supported somewhat by Workflowy and my desktop Outlook. I am also new to Evernote.

I am looking forward to having a trusted system. I think GTDNext will be that system once it has all the features and integration of IQTell. IQTell is robust and everything-all-in-one-place (multiple calendars, multiple email accounts, Evernote integration, customizable in innumerable ways, and reminders in popup/text/emailā€¦and I want that!! But GTDNext has OUTLINING(!), drag-and-drop sorting, infinitely nested folders/items, re-ordering capability on every viewā€¦and it is sooooo easy on the eyes. GTDNext is set up to support the way I think and the way I get organized.

I just want GTDNext and IQTell to ā€œget marriedā€ so I can have everything I love about both.

Shellah

3 Likes

@shellahgarrett this sounds really close to what I would write! :slight_smile: I also tried out IQTell and really liked that I could have all my email accounts there as well as the Evernote integration was great too. I have deleted my IQTell account for now as I have decided to try out GTDNext and see how I like it. I am also fairly new at Evernote but I think I will use that more for tracking things, recipes, and articles/videos I want to save and watch later. So far so good with GTDNext but if there was just reminders via popup/email, a mobile version that would work on my Blackberry it would be even better! :smile:

I think the Android app is the next priority for James. I think reminders are a crucial componentā€“perhaps a tad higher in priority than integrating email accounts and Evernoteā€¦but just a tad. :slight_smile:

Yeah, Iā€™ve definitely got the wrong phone for things like this. Iā€™m not sure if there is an app such as this (or todoist, etc) that have a Blackberry mobile version. :frowning: I agree reminders are a crucial component and it will be a definite help if/once they are implemented.

It will be interesting to see what overall focus the developers will give the app. Integration in all of its forms is one of the ā€œproven innovativeā€ avenues :wink: (it once was innovative but is not new anymore, and is now dominated by Zendone and IQTell, but would still probably be appreciated by some)

I think the developers have already made a strong and quite unique start by combining flexible levels of hierarchy with flexible arrangements of initial vs subsequent tasks. I am convinced there is ample room for further innovation and perfection here, and this is a virgin niche.

I am a Blackberry user too. (Love that physical keyboard.) However I have recently concluded that I am missing the Mobile Revolution because I use almost no apps and, of course, almost everything is available in Android and iPhone. Probably will get an Android phone next and lovingly say good-bye to my BB.