No Tasks in Today's Actions

This morning i logged into the app and there where no tasks in my Today’s Actions section. Several daily repeatable tasks were not there along with tasks due on 5/28/19. The next event on the repeatable tasks was 5/27/19.

We had a little bit of downtime that resulted in some scheduled tasks with start dates not converting to next actions and tasks with due dates not moving into the today view. This should not happen again tonight, but the tasks for today will need to moved in manually. Very sorry for the inconvenience. @sergio is looking into the issue.

I have a similar issue. I have a lot of task with a due date for today but they did not appear in the “Today” list. Also, scheduled tasks do not create on a particular date. The problems appeared last week.

Now everything works fine.

We are looking into this issue. @olega007- glad it is working for you. @mansbil can you confirm if you are still having hte issue?

In the morning the issue appeared again.

I am no longer experiencing this issue.

Again it works fine. I don’t know is it related to you or it is just my problem.

Hi. Is solving the issue still in progress? The app does not work properly for me.

Hi @olega007 - Yes we are actively looking at this one. It’s proving to be a bit tricky as it not occurring for everyone.

Can you comment on the exact functionality not working? Is it:

a) Items that should move to the Today list are not moving correctly
b) Items scheduled with a start date are not correctly turning into next actions.
c) Both of the above
d) Something else…?

thanks!

Hi James.

C) Both of those functionalities don’t work.
It seems that tasks which due dates change to current date don’t appear in the today list. Also I have 3 scheduled tasks and new tasks from them are not created in particular days. So maybe rout of the issue is in it.