New Feature: Text Formatting in Notes

In today’s July 14th build (6.23) we have added the ability to apply formating to your notes!

This also allows for links in notes. Please read the blog entry for more information and let us know what you think!

Nice to have. But I think the notes field is a bit distracting now. Very bulky. And darker than the other text fields.

Thanks for the feedback. We have noticed that as well and have plans to “tone it down” a bit. Thanks!

We changed to boarder colors of the text formatting area. This makes it blend it much better.

Already saw it. Thanks!

The toolbar is still a bit to large though. Maybe it would be enough to take the fullscreen button in the first line and have only one line of icons.

Interesting. Are you saying that the toolbar on the right extends to two lines for you? On all of my machines it stays on one line. What screen resolution do you have on your machine?

Sorry, stupid me. Of course when I enlarge the window it changes. But I don’t like having fullscreen browser windows. Most of the time it’s of no use anyway because lines get far too wide for the text being readable comfortably. And in GTDNext a large browser window creates a lot of empty space in the middle.

But because the icons in the toolbar are quite large and have a lot of free space in between, I have to live with either fullscreen browser windows or multiple lines in the toolbar.