Having problems login in.

Everything seems to at least start with being stuck on “Loading…”. Not sure if this is the same issue as previously reported or something new. I’ve tried on both a home cable network and cellular network. So no corporate firewalls as previously identified as the source of the problem.

Sometimes I get passed “Loading…” after a long wait and I see the following error:

{“error”:“Sorry, we were not able to find a user with that username and password.”}

Other times I see the following error on the login page:

Login error: Hibernate operation: could not prepare statement; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [select this_.id as id1_26_0_, this_.version as version2_26_0_, this_.account_expired as account_3_26_0_, this_.account_locked as account_4_26_0_, this_.agent as agent5_26_0_, this_.date_confirmed as date_con6_26_0_, this_.date_last_login as date_las7_26_0_, this_.date_registered as date_reg8_26_0_, this_.email as email9_26_0_, this_.enabled as enabled10_26_0_, this_.ip as ip11_26_0_, this_.password as passwor12_26_0_, this_.password_expired as passwor13_26_0_, this_.tz_offset as tz_offs14_26_0_, this_.username as usernam15_26_0_ from user this_ where (this_.email=?) limit ?]; SQL state [null]; error code [0]; [http-bio-28007-exec-612] Timeout: Pool empty. Unable to fetch a connection in 30 seconds, none available[size:100; busy:100; idle:0; lastwait:30000].; nested exception is org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.PoolExhaustedException: [http-bio-28007-exec-612] Timeout: Pool empty. Unable to fetch a connection in 30 seconds, none available[size:100; busy:100; idle:0; lastwait:30000].

Other times I get this error:

504 Gateway Time-out

Is this still happening for you?

Actually, everything has been working well now. Not sure what the problem was earlier… perhaps caused by some misalignment of the stars. :slight_smile:

The good news is that no matter what I try, I can no longer reproduce it.

Thanks for following up.

Okay, thanks for reporting back. We aren’t getting any other reports either, so just wanted to make sure you were doing okay. Thanks!