Improvments for the "Today actions" list

Hi,

I actively use the “Today’s actions” list. It would be great to have a keyboard shortcut to change a due date of the current item for today date.
Also, there is the “Past Day’s Actions” list. I think it would be more logical if items for which due date was changed to future date automatically disappear from the list.

Thanks.

1 Like

I feel this last part should definitely be considered by the developers. I have an item on my past day’s actions list and changed the date to the future, it ended up on that list by mistake. Now whatever I do, including finishing the task, it stays on the Past Day’s Actions list, with the old due date.

Would be cool if the Past Day’s Actions list gets updated if the due date changes for the items that are on it.

I just saw this issue is also mentioned in the thread “Task still showing in “Today” even when the due date is changed” by TahoeJoe. Mentioning my thoughts on the matter here just like in the other thread:

I think it would be best if this section was just an overview of actions / projects of 3 different types:

-actions / projects that were dragged manually to this list in the ‘Today’ overview;
-actions / projects with due dates today under the ‘Today’ overview;
-actions / projects with due dates in the past under the ‘Past Day’s Actions’ overview.

If the system would automatically update the lists based on any changes to these parameters that would make it most useful in my view.

Thanks for the suggestions. Very much appreciated!