Experiences of a new user

I’m using GTDNext.com for a few months now, in general I’m satisfied with how app works, quick entry of new actions and/or projects, good filtering possibilities, focus list, automatic next action etc. But I miss a few things and I’m a little bit disappointed about the speed of the developments, in order of priority:

1. IOS and Android app, I really miss a mobile app, this will be the main reason to quit GTD Next and switch to an other app
  2. Better e-mail integration
  3. Sorting on actions
  4. A list for reference material (e-mails, docs etc.)
    I’m really curious about the planned develoments in the coming months

Awesome, thanks!

No doubt this has been difficult for us, as we’ve had several stops and starts. I can’t share any dates, but we do feel we are on a better path for this hugely important item now.

Tell me what you mean by this? What would you like to be able to do?

Can you tell me how you would like to sort and in what views?[quote=“Arjan, post:1, topic:981”]
4. A list for reference material (e-mails, docs etc.)
[/quote]
Have you played with the “info” mode setting? It allows you to make reference lists without items going to the next action list.

Thanks for the ideas and communication!

Thanks for you quick reply.

Better e-mail integration
The best would be your own e-mail client, but forwarding e-mail is fine, but the attachments are not forwarded, so I have always to get back to the original e-mail to open the attachment. I can link it to the action via Dropbox or Google drive, but that is an extra action to take

Sorting on actions
In the next action menu I would like to sort on due date, tag, area etc.

Reference material
OK fine, I will look at it, in which list I can find the items back?

Thanks for your info back. Very helpful. You can use the info mode in the Projects and Actions view.

I don’t support incorporation of an email client, but I would like the ability to have attachements on tasks, either added directly or by e-mail.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion about adding via email.

Just to be clear, you can already today add attachments via dropbox or google drive to a task or project.

Oh, I forget about that since these services are blocked at my workplace.

1 Like